Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Catch Up...

Hello! What a crazy summer we have had so far. Shocking how quickly it is passing us by. Have not accomplished nearly enough in the way of crafts with my kids or for me, as we have, sadly and overwhelmingly, dealt with various illness since the very day school let out. Disappointing, I suppose, but we are trying to make up for lost time since it appears we are having a break. I hope to post about a bunch of different projects soon. Yay!! I just wanted to make sure I let you know that I changed one simple thing on my account and it messed some things up a bit... Trying to get it all sorted out... Hope you are well, in the meantime. Be safe, and God bless you... celita

1 comment:

MaryL said...

Hey Celita! Looking forward to all you have to share in the coming days...sorry your summer has been so bleak... may God grant you some beautiful sunny days amidst the rains...hugs!