Wednesday, December 14, 2011

LaDonna's Papercutting and Framing Idea...

This is such a neat craft display idea that I just had to share it. My friend, LaDonna is an amazing papercutter. Her work is far superior to mine, so different in style and... amazing. They are more like paper sculptures, where the flowers she makes are 3D!! You really must go see. She also has her work published in a book. You can see more about that on the blog.

Anyway, she posted this idea on her blog, and I thought to pass it on to you. Seems rather simple, and that works for me.

Go see her post here on Framed Vintage Silverware. I would love to use this idea. While I do not have a beautiful selection of vintage knives as she has, I would certainly be able to find scissors or some other such lovely to use instead. ;-)

That is all for now. You may be wondering why I am not sticking to ONLY papercuts on this blog... well, this is my place to share what interests me as well, is it not? I love literature and the written word, crafts of all kinds and such, which is why I call my blog what it is... Wordlets (words and outlets) and Craftivities (crafts and activities)...

Don't worry, More papercuts are on their way!! :-)

No comments: