Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A World Of Dinosaurs: From The Rooftop... Son's Birthday...


My oldest son celebrated his 10th birthday. I am amazed that time has flown so quickly. I am overwhelmed at it, as before I know it, He will be grown and living a life of his own. I miss them, my kids, already, and they are still here with me. I ache to hold on to all of the memories and to never forget. I battle to let go of the negative to leave plenty of room for love, joy, and hope to grow in our hearts.

Thank You, Lord, for my family. Thank You for my son, A. You have a purpose and a plan for him that is lovely and good. Minister to A's heart to trust in, cling to, rely on, and believe in You. I know You are all I need, and I long for him to know that as well for himself. Protect him, Lord. He needs You. Bless him, Jesus. And, help him to see his value through Your eyes, his purpose through Your guidance, His abilities as opportunities to lay at Your feet. I love You, Jesus. I love you, A.

Happy 10th Birthday, my growing young man!!

(Made to corrispond with A's Dinosaur/Archeological themed birthday party. Have yet to post on that.)

No comments: