Monday, February 14, 2011

February 2011...A Valentine Cut For My Beloved...


Ecclesiastes 4:12b says, "A three-strand cord is not easily broken."

My husband and I are part of a "three-strand cord". The main source is our God who IS Love. His love reaches forth individually to each of us and binds us together. No matter the storms or hard times of this life, as we stay within His love, there is hope; and He will protect us. He grows His love in each of us so we can love each other better, and it flows over into our love for our children.

Each flower represents each blessing He has given to us- the ones we're able to watch bloom and grow, and the one waiting for us in Jesus' arms.

We are blessed; I know that. I am blessed; I know that.

Celebrating God- the only God of True Love- and His workings in my marriage...

Celita

No comments: