Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 16 and 17 ATCs For Trade with Sille Six...


A Gentleman's Day...


The Shy Maiden And The Happy Bluebird... (papercut and collage)


Fair Maiden In The Shade Of Her Parasol... (papercut and collage)

I requested and committed to doing a trade with a Flickr friend whose screen name is Sille Six. I am looking forward to receiving her cards very much. Here are just a few of the cards I have made for her so far. I have many more to do. It has ended up being a big trade. I am loving it!! It is challenging me to do some different things, too!! For example, I have completed two of these more Asian ones as a mixture of both papercutting AND collage. Neat, huh? I like them very much.

Sille Six, sorry for the delay, but I really want them to be different and just right... Soon!! :-)

No comments: