Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 2010 Crafty Craze...

I was hit with a great wave of desire to do some trades. I found some wonderful ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) on the sites of some of my bloggy friends/contacts, and have been working at completing many, many cards to trade for them. You would be overwhelmed for me if you saw how many I have yet to accomplish, but I am loving it!! Here are just some of the ones I have completed already. So... Just so you know, I have more to show you soon. Have a great day!!



RAK (Random Act of Kindness)card to Nancy T... Expecting Rain (based on a paragraph that struck me in one of my kid's Sunday School lessons. There is a short story that was written in the lesson, and I translated this portion and made the cut from it. It basically says, "We came here to ask God to send rain, and so I thought it might be best to bring my umbrella, said the little girl." The lesson was about faith. This is one of my favorites for this season of my life.)


Trade with Aumtumnsensations (aka Joy)... J is for Joy


Trade with Mary L... Following Mama


Trade with Mary L... The Glowing Dusk


Trade with Mary L... Papa, Mama, and Baby Owl


Trade with Mary L... Wary


Trade with Mary L... Flight of the Iridescent Butterfly


Trade with Mary L...Calm of the Day


Trade with Mary L... La Gazza (or La Gazza Ladra) A.K.A. The Magpie


Trade with Mary L... "All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful, The Lord God made them all." Unknown


Trade with Mary L... Psalm 27:13-14 "I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage; And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!"

No comments: