Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3, 2010... On A Very Different Creative Note...

Oh, friends, sometimes I come across creative ideas at sites of fellow bloggy friends that just make my heart leap with joy and interest to create. As a way of bookmarking the ideas I have seen today, I will be sharing them with you...

Please go to the link below to see the neatest ideas for brooches and charm bracelets, necklaces and such... http://nathaliethompson.blogspot.com/2010/01/swappin-bees.html I am personally drawn to the zipper rose, the wire nest with the pearl eggs, and that bee charm. I will just have to try to replicate at least the first two. Feel free to browse her other posts by clicking the HOME button at the bottom of her page. I assure you, there is much to see, and all of it very interesting.

So different, so neat.

1 comment:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Hello there ~ I am visiting you for the first time from Nathalie's blog.
The zipper rose and birds nest are my creations! They are so much fun!
You can google YouTube "wire birds nest" and find instructions on how to create a birds nest charm :)
I was very lucky to be in a swap with such lovely and talented artists! :)
All the best to you!
oxo