Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2, 2010... Printed Papercuts Are Everywhere!!...













Apparently, there is a rush of books being released in this season. Here is a book that has the works of my papercutting friend, LaDonna Welter. Her work is amazing. I am always in awe of her talent and her whimsical touch to paper. Please go to her blog to see more... And to specifically see information on the book that has her works printed in them... http://ladonnawelter.blogspot.com/2010/02/paper-cuts-book-published.html

Congrats, LaDonna!! I am so proud of and for you!! Blessings to you!

2 comments:

La Donna Welter said...

You are such a dear friend, thank you! I am the one who is in awe of your work!!!!! Congratulations on your feature! : )
Hugs,
La Donna

daysease said...

There are many things I thought of saying about your comment. Not bad things, of course, but... rather than bust on myself, I will just say... THANK YOU!! You are so kind. Sending a hug to you as well...celita :-9