Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2, 2010... February Guest Spot On Webzine...

What a pleasant surprise to, first, receive the book in the mail. Now, I have a second surprise!!

I am being featured as a guest artist on this site http://thelatesttrendsinmixedmediaart.com !!!Tell me that is not simply exciting!

I received this comment today on my post about the book...

"When I first saw your paper cuts, I was amazed and intrigued. I knew you had a unique talent for creating these beautiful paper works of art and they needed to be showcased. Our book was the perfect avenue for presenting you and your art to the world and you are the guest artist in our Feb. zine-which can also be found via the link you have already provided. Thank You so much for being a part of this fun endeavor!"

We are in February! Check into the website to see more about my guest artist spot. Click on the top, right-hand button that says "Monthly Zine".

Thank you, Cindy and Sherre, for this very interesting, inspiring, and fun opportunity!!!

No comments: