Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, 2010... My Niece's 18th Birthday Gift 1 of 2...


Judges 5:31 (second part) "But may they who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength."






This one was intended as a family gift to my niece, but I over experimented with watercolors and felt it took away from the original desired look. I did get the sunset, though!! So I did this one and wrote it out as if it came from the kids- complete with handprints within.


To my dear niece, N. I love you very much. May the Lord fill your heart with His presence and bless you throughout this year.

click to view larger...

2 comments:

WonderfulWire said...

These cards are so nice Celita! I think the watercolor looks great!! :)

daysease said...

Oh, Thank you!! You are always such a joy when you stop over... Your kind words and encouragement are sweet to my soul. Have a blessed day!!