Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 29, 2010... My Son's Belated Birthday Card...


The Key... Hide God's Word In Your Heart.







How can you keep your ways pure?

Psalm 119:9-16 says,

"How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.
I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Praise be to you, O LORD; teach me your decrees.
With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth.
I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.
1 meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.
I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word."

I love you, Antonio!! You are the most amazing gift I have ever received for my birthday!! Have a great day, and may God bless this coming year and draw you closer to Him.

click to view larger...

No comments: