Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010... 3 John Verse 2 For A 50th Birthday...


3 Giovanni verso 2... (aka 3 John verse 2 says, "Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.")




One of my husband's, I guess, third cousin's is celebrating his 50th birthday tonight. This is his card. He is a carpenter by trade, and I tried to make things familiar to that line of work. Wood, wood, wood is presented in the tree and the bench... and I used shiny silver paper for the hammers, the saw, and the file to make it a little bit more realistic. I also used an authentic piece of sandpaper to represent itself. :-)

I hope he likes it... I also hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

Alberto, Auguri di Buon Compleanno!!! Possa Dio ti da un anno pieno di benedizione. Ti vogliamo tanto bene!!

Alberto, Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!! May God give you a new year full of blessing. We love you!


Click to view larger...

No comments: