Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9, 2009 Christmas Tree Decoration Gifts (Part 1)...


Inchie Cube Christmas Tree Decorations... Done by my first three kids





Close up of Inchie Cube Christmas Tree Decoration








My two wire art Christmas Tree Decorations...










My first attempt at a wire Christmas tree decoration... extra pieces were tidbits from broken shoes or an old little girl's t-shirt








Close up of one of the Christmas tree decorations... made from an old Christmas card





Candy canes... made from wire and Christmas ribbon








Well, I have not done many papercuts over the last week or so, but... I have been busy nonetheless. Here are some of the projects I have been working on. These are for gifts. The recipients do not check on here often, so those of you who know who they are going to... don't tell! :-)

I found these ideas on the following sites:

http://familyfun.go.com/ (candy canes... I did not do it exactly as they did)
(Wire Christmas Tree decorations... added my own details)

http://bitze.wordpress.com/2008/11/17/inchie-ornament-tutorial/ (Inchie Cubes)

I have some other things I may be finishing up soon. Keep on the lookout!

Have fun being creative in any way you know how!!! Happy Holy-days!!!

3 comments:

WonderfulWire said...

They all came out really great!! What a lot of fun! :)))

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Oh how lovely, the inchie cubes are really precious! Hope the children had fun making them, it looks like it :)
Your wire decorations are lovely too!
Fa la la la la la la laaa

Snippety Gibbet said...

You have been so busy!!!! I love the inchies. jan