Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3, 2009 Serenity Paper Collage...


****** Geometric Collage: Serenity... (the stars are in place of the name of the person who will be receiving it)






Well, this piece isn't really a normal papercut. It is more of a paper collage. I like it, though. It was a nice change and brought satisfaction to accomplish it.

I made it for one of my family members for Christmas. It reminds me of the Serenity Prayer, "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

3 comments:

Ashlyn said...

I love that prayer. And I REALLY love your paper art interpretation! whoeve recieves this will be thrilled , I'm sure. I know i would be!!! :)
Hugs, Ashlyn

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment about my ornaments!! Happy holiday to you too!! :)

e_susan94 said...

That is pretty!

Snippety Gibbet said...

I've been doing collage lately too. It's been a fun change of pace. jan