Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 28, 2009 Hello Kitty as... The Cat In The Hat...


This weekend was my daughter's 4th birthday. The theme was "The Cat In The Hat and Other Cats, Too", but it ended up mostly being the Cat In The Hat and Hello Kitty, which was fine, because they are both fun. My daughter loved the very idea of having cats all around, and I surprised her with some fun activities all related to "cat-ness". With that in mind, I thought of how I could make her birthday card a good balance between the two characters, and this is what I came up with .

M, mamma loves you so much! I hope you had as much fun at your party as I did getting it all together. Hugs to you, my sweet girl!!!

(I am a little disappointed because I messed up Hello Kitty's nose and eye placement, so she does not look much like herself. Oh well, it was intended to be her.)

Hope you like it. Have a great day!

Click to view larger...

3 comments:

WonderfulWire said...

Very cute!! And how fun to have a birthday centered on cats... very unique idea! :)

daysease said...

Thank you!! Was GREAT fun! Cats are such a great theme. May have to do it again someday.

Now, onto my son's 9th birthday party planning. hmmm... ;-)

e_susan94 said...

Adorable Celita! So eclectic. :)