Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 22, 2009 Taste And See That The Lord Is Good...


Salmo 34:8a (Psalm 34:8a) says, "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good..."







I will have this verse in my kitchen someday. I think of it and am just reminded of all the blessings that God has allowed to be a part of my life. So many memories have been made around the table where... we eat the bounties of our Precious and most faithful Savior.

This particular cut was made for a young person at our church who just celebrated his 18th birthday today. It was such a fun party! I knew most of the people and I felt so happy to be soaking up everyone's sweet babies and young kids, since we did not take our own. :-) Good food, good company, and yummy dessert. Yay!

He is going to school to be a chef, so this was a great idea for him. I love the verse for him, and it was nice to have a reason to do a cut for it.

click to enlarge the image...

Have a GREAT day!!!

4 comments:

e_susan94 said...

Love that verse and a great gift for a cook in the kitchen.
Love cousin, Susan

TonyaA said...

This is so sweet and cute!

The Old Geezer said...

I posted your Days Ease link under
Old Geezer Recommended Sites

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

How very lovely and such a special gift for a budding young chef!
Your paper cutting is wonderful and must be very time consuming. I am sure you don't notice because it is clear that you enjoy what you do ... the Love shines through!
Thank you for visiting my Magpie's Nest blog!
all the best to you and yours
oxo