Saturday, November 14, 2009

My First Published (Art) Work!!!












It is with great pleasure and much excitement that I announce the coming of a new book called "Exploring the Latest Trends in Mixed Media Arts- Volume 2".

I am excited because... I have one of my creative projects which is being printed in it!!! Yes!!! I am not at liberty at this point to share my project directly with you, but if you check out the book, you will be able to see it. I am one of the "guest artists". :-)

Let me know what you think if you do get a chance to see it! :-)

8 comments:

Nathalie Thompson said...

OMG! HOw WONDERFFUL is THAT? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Can you tell I am excited for you?

Well, I hope you will get a copy of the book and will be at liberty to post the page your art is featured on!

I am posting about your "wilderness beauty" on my blog.

WonderfulWire said...

Wow!! That is so cool!! Please keep us updated :)

Jet said...

Hi you,have a nice day ^^! . Your cards are very nice .I really like them !



----------------------------------
Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com/ . This
is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers .Especially ,
all free !!!!

perilloparodies said...

Hi!! Thank you, Nathalie and Wonderful Wire. I love to hear from you. Hope you are well. Thanks for your support and encouragement, and for checking in. Blessings!

Jet, nice to meet you. :-)

e_susan94 said...

That is awesome Celita! Will it be on Amazon or something? Will you get some credit ($$) for it too? :)

Snippety Gibbet said...

That is the coolest thing! How exciting!!!!!!! Keep us updated. jan

perilloparodies said...

Hey, Susan, yes, I believe it will be on Amazon, and I will not receive credit for it.

Thanks, everyone, for your congratulations. It is so wonderful to have you checking in and sharing my joy. have a blessed day!!

Ashlyn said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

Hugs, Ashlyn