Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 8, 2009 Birthday Balancing Act...


Balancing Act By The Cat In The Hat...







Happy 2nd Birthday to my youngest son, Dario!!! His birthday was on Monday, and we had a great party for him on Sunday.

Lots of people who love him were around to share in our joy and gratefulness for God's faithfulness to us through each year.

Dario dealt with Congenital Muscular Torticollis and a few months of physical therapy associated with that, being sick many, many times, and he overcame a powerful bout of pneumonia last February. In his short two years, we have seen that God is real, He hears and answers prayer, and that He is oh so faithful.

The theme that I chose for his party was "The Shape of Me And Other Stuff" by Dr. Seuss. What greater way to bring in a "2" birthday than celebrating the gift of the shape we are in!!! There were shapes everywhere, and lots of color and stripes. There was also the verse from Psalm 139:14 which says,


"I will give thanks to You,
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well."


What a blast! We played games, laughed, and just made some neat memories.

I hope you will enjoy this "silhouette and shapes" card which was made with much love for my sweet and most happy little man. I love it and think it is perfect for him. :-)

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Dario! We love you so much and are so grateful for you!!! Remember that the most important thing you can EVER do in your life is... to choose to be a friend of Jesus!!!

And, Friends and Family... That goes for each of YOU, too.

With many thoughts,

Celita


To see up close, click on the image... card

1 comment:

WonderfulWire said...

Fantastic card... Love it! I love 'Cat in the Hat'!!