Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 24, 2009 A Boy's Dinosaur Birthday Card...


Pterodactyl And Stegosaurus Enjoying The Day...







This is for a boy I know whose birthday party we are going to today...

Samuel, Happy 7th Birthday!!

Dinosaurs are one of the most intriguing creatures in history... (I said ONE of them, not THE MOST!) ;-) How befitting it is to have a "Dinosaur" themed party for this age. 7 is full of mystery. How a child's mind works and learns, mysteries become unveiled, so many things learned.

Wow, thinking about it all- dinosaurs, boys, and so many other things- and how it all works makes me in awe of our most AWESOME CREATOR. Thank you, Lord!!

4 comments:

WonderfulWire said...

I like this one a lot Celita!! :) very cool!

Scribbler said...

dinosaurs + kids = awesome

www.MindiLeatham.com said...

What a unique and gorgeous card! I'm sure Samuel will love it and keep it always :)

perilloparodies said...

Thank you so much!!! I enjoyed making it. Glad you enjoyed looking at it. ;-) Thank you for stopping by...

celita