Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009 Autunno A Cassano...


Autunno A Cassano (A.K.A. Autumn In Cassano)



This papercut is for my friend, Sue, and her family. They are moving back to the States. It is another hard move for me. Not only is Sue my friend, but her oldest son, N., is one of Luca's dearest friends. He does not have many, so it stinks that they will not grow up together.

I am grateful, though, that we have had them as a part of our lives. We actually have not spent that much time together, but... the time we HAVE spent has been so enjoyable.

We miss you already, Sue, A, and family. God bless you, keep you safe, and draw your hearts closer to His. We love you, and look forward to when we can be together again.

1 comment:

e_susan94 said...

Beautiful cutting of Cassano. You know Cassano is also close to my heart because that is where my Nonno and my dad were born and where Wayne and I were engaged. :) Thank you cousin.
Love Susan