Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 17, 2009 Two New Baby Cuts And A Happy Birthday Cut, Too...


Geremia 29:11 #2 (scripture reference is in Italian spelling)

This cut is for the baby boy born to a neighbor of ours down the street. I have yet to meet this new, little blessing from God, but I plan to soon.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 says, "For I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."

To me, that is a "hope mingled with joy" cut. I have had my personal journeys in search of truth, and I have found God. I am continuing on in my journey, sometimes walking, running, trudging through. When I have been too weary to take the steps to continue on, He has met me where I am. He is a faithful and loving God. Thank you, Jesus!








The Visitor (AKA in Italian... Il Visitatore)

This cut is for a friend of mine who just had a baby girl. She lives far up north but is here visiting family for summer vacation. So I get to share this with her before she goes back to her home.






Happy Feet Playing Soccer...

My second son just celebrated his 7th birthday, and we had a "Footbook" And All Things Feet party. It was a blast. I have yet to post pictures, but when I do, I will attach the link.

2 comments:

joy deeann carson said...

these are nice- I wish I could see them in person to appreciate them better!

perilloparodies said...

Thank you, Joy!!! Thank you for stopping by!! So happy about your "visit". I will be stopping by soon.