Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oops, From December 4, 2008- No Shades Of Grey...


No Shades Of Gray, Only Black And White...




I forgot about this cut until I found it recently in some things I had not yet unpacked from our trip back to the States during Christmas. When I was considering what to title it, I could not get away from the idea that there are not really any grey areas in faith in Jesus. The Bible is a map of faith, leading us into Christ's love and redemption and salvation and sanctification (holiness) in Him. God has added alot of "color" to our days, in many forms, in many ways. His creation dots our paths, whichever way we may go. It speaks of His wonder, and I am in awe. The cross speaks of His amazing love for us, which is unconditional but not to be played with. He is never unjust, and always faithful. No matter the dark clouds that surround me, He is there. I must continue to trust in, cling to, rely on Him- I must continue to BELIEVE.

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

I believe!!!

Do you?

No comments: