Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009 Busy Bee-ing Alive And Buzzing Around...


Busy Bee-ing Alive And Buzzing Around... :-)




This is a papercut I created as a swap with my friend, Snippety Gibbet, whom I mentioned in some previous posts a couple of weeks ago. I asked her to trade one of her 3-D cuts for one of my "stained glass" ones, and I was ecstatic when she agreed. I truly love her cuts- 3D or not. Anyhow, the swap topic was "Bees", and here is mine. I am hoping that she likes it!!! It is certainly not as detailed and beautiful as her own insect creations, but, I like it- in a much simpler way.

Oh, and if you had not noticed, I have a "thing" for puns (plays on words), and I could not resist this title. :-) Tacky? I like it!!! So Fun!

6 comments:

TonyaA said...

Beautiful!
Blessings, peace, and love!
~Tonya Ashe

Snippety Gibbet said...

Ooooooh, I love it! I can't wait to see it in person. As always, your work is amazing. We'll have to email addresses again. I'm really bad about keeping those.

Yippee!!!!!!! jan

perilloparodies said...

Oh, Snippety, you do??? I am so glad!!! I think I still have your address, but... it might be a good idea to make sure. Soon!!!

perilloparodies said...

Thank you, Tonya!!! Good to hear from you! Hope you are well... have a great day.

nancy said...

Hello, dearie! I've just enjoyed browsing your other blog and ended up over here. I don't know how you do all that you do! I loved the Mother's Day photo of the family. What a beautiful bunch you are.
Love,
Nancy

perilloparodies said...

Thank you, Nancy. I love to hear from you. I am so pleased to have you check in. I hope you are well. Blessings to you and yours...

:-)