Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25, 2009 Dios Te Bendiga...





I have a friend whose life has been a little crazy. She needs some encouragement, so tonight Anthony and I will go to her house and present her with some Tiramisu ice cream and this card. It is also her birthday. Do you know how stinky it is to be "down" on your birthday? Hopefully we can bring some laughter and cheer into her life, if even for just a couple of hours. :-)

"Dios te bendiga" means "God bless you" in Spanish. :-)

May you be blessed as you remember: You are very loved and oh so special. Not just to me, but even more to Jesus. He cares for you even more than words can explain. Let Him in. Give Him a chance, and see...

4 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Very nice. I know that people cherish these gifts you make. It's interesting to have watched the evolution of your work. I really love what you're doing these days. jan

perilloparodies said...

Thank you, Snippety. It is always a pleasure hearing from you. It HAS been interesting seeing where I started and where I have come to. Even for me. I am glad you are enjoying what you see. Of course, you are a funny one to talk. I LOVE yours as well. Your 3D ones are spectacular. Hey, would you mind if I do a post on you and some of your work? I think it would be fun to show my family and friends how many different ways this papercutting thing can go. And, I would love to start with you since you are my friend and also encouraged me so much in it. Let me know, as I would prefer to have your permission. :-)

Snippety Gibbet said...

hey, celita...would you rather have a snip that sits on a table or hangs suspended?

You can post my pix if I can post your's.

= ) jan

perilloparodies said...

A sitting one might be better, though I love the idea of a suspended one. It could not go both ways? :-)

And, yes, of course you can post on me!!!

Hope you know how very much I appreciate you!

REALLY TOO EXCITED! will get to working on yours soon...