Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Congratulations To...


So... Today is the day. Well, it is the day for many things, but, especially for two things in particular. Today is my third son's fifth birthday. Luca is his name. Happy Birthday, my sweet son!! I love you so much!

Being that it was his special day, I allowed him to be my special helper in picking the winner of the papercut "Spring's Entourage".

So... Without further ado...

I would just like to say "CONGRATULATIONS!" to MOZIESME. Please DO stop by her blog. There are so many adorable and interesting things going on over there, some neat charity information, and lots of creative ideas for keeping a homeschooled toddler or preschooler busy.

Thank you so much to each of you whom stopped by and left such encouraging comments and to those of you whom decided to become followers. I hope you will be continually filled with enjoyment at the things you see, and that the words you read can be an encouragement to you. Stop by again soon...

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Faye said...

One day late to wish your gorgeous son a happy birthday! What a joy he must be!

Thanks for your comments, Celita, on my blog.

Faye