Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12, 2009 S.S. Nozze In Amalfi...


S.S. Nozze In Amalfi... (measures in at 8x10 inches, click picture to view it larger)







My friend, Elaine, asked me if I would consider doing a papercut for a gift to her father who just got remarried. Here it is.The Honeymoon is called the "viaggio di nozze" in Italian, so I thought it would make for an added memory. There are some things that turned out differently than the actual layout of Amalfi, but I like it. I hope they do, too.

Congratualtions to the happy couple!!!

5 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Celita, this is amazing. I always liked your Bible study series, but I think I like this even better.

Elaine Candeloro said...

Ahhhhh! I LOVE IT!!!!! I knew it would be amazing, but I wasn't expecting just how awesome it is:)
Thank you so much!!!! I will be making all kinds of fantastic cakes for you:)

perilloparodies said...

Oh, Elaine, I am so HAPPY that you like it!!! Phew!!! It was a pleasure to do this for you. Love ya!

Snippety, that is surely a compliment coming from your very talented lips. Thank you so much. I appreciate your friendship and the constant encouragement you have given me... You know I love you work! :-)

Susan94 said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see this one before the Easter one and this is so detailed and colorful and I like this one too. I like how you put the different color paper in the background it really makes the town of Almafi stand out. Excellent work! You are making a huge collection. Are any of these hung on your walls around the house? :) I know this one is a gift though.

perilloparodies said...

none are hung up on my walls yet, but there are some placed in my hutch... Gotta display them somewhere. :-)