Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 14, 2009 A Season For Everything- Part 1...


Summer Night At The Seashore...







Fall In Color Wonder...











Winter Snow In Our Mountains...











Spring Serenity...







These were created as the first series based on Ecclesiastes 3:1 "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven..." We have summer, fall, winter, and spring...

They were lovingly created and framed for Sophia C.'s 1st birthday present.

I am excited about the spring and fall ones, especially, because I tried some different stuff and love the result. :-)

Have fun crafting/cutting away!!!

By the way, excuse me for not being around much... We have been having some technical difficulties with our computer and internet service, and we cannot seem to figure out what the problem is. Hope to get on again soon... If it lets me. :-)

2 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

That tree is reminiscent of Gustav Klimt. You must read some of the same blogs as I do, as that tree design by Klimt has been nagging my brain too. I want to use it with a kid lesson though.

Your work continues to be unique and beautiful. I love the lion and elephant one especially. jan

Michi, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Celita!
THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! You are so kind! CONGRATULATIONS on your one year blog anniversary! Your papercutting artwork is AMAZING! THANK YOU for sharing!!!