Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 25, 2009 A Goodbye Note...


Having friends in the military is such a pleasure but can be a little sad, too... Mostly when it comes to moving on and having to say "Goodbyes". I have a couple "Goodbyes" going on this year that make my heart very sore, and the first is coming up tonight.

Julie and family, I am so honored to have gotten to know you. Your girls are lovely, and I was blessed to be able to be involved in your lives in some small way. Welcome to your new son, G, and we send big HUGS as we send you off on your new adventures.
May God "bless you, keep you, make His face shine upon you, give you peace" as it says in Numbers 6: 24-26, and may He protect you and draw you ever closer to His heart. Trust in, cling to, and rely on Jesus... Believe in Him, and He will help you and take care of you. He has for me and my family. We love you!!! Be in touch!!!

:-)

No comments: