Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Officially Back!!!...

We got back home this afternoon...

All of the papercut gifts for Christmas were a HIT!! I was so pleased about that. I did make a few more once I was there, but was unable to scan them before giving them away, so... Oh well. I will do my best to get back into creating mode as soon as possible. We are currently trying to manage the time change, jet lag, and return to "our regularly scheduled programming". When we have a handle on that, I can do more. I will be posting several entries on our family blog once I find the cord to download pictures onto our computer. Please check in often as I hope to begin that soon. As for here, I will be posting some new things soon.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Uber Crafter Wanna-Be said...

Hello! Thank you for your comment on my blog! I posted a papercut that I really like. I think I like it because it is simple and reminds me of my nephews. I also posted a link there to a great site. I am partial to Danish papercutting how about you? Have a great day!!!

perilloparodies said...

Uber Crafter, I like all kinds of papercuts. I think that I am not very familiar with any really types of papercutting. all of it fascinates me... Such beautiful works coming from PAPER. amazing. What is some of your favorite Danish papercutting from? I would love to see. I will stop by and check it out... :-)