Friday, January 30, 2009

January 29, 2009 Nadia's "Flowers By The Chain Link Fence"...


Yesterday was my oldest niece's, Nadia's, birthday--- 17 years old!!! This was the card I made her, and inside were all the words that had been on my heart for a while to share with her; the things that I have grown to value as "Most Important" in this life that I also wished her to someday have or know. It is not my own experience that I want her to partake in, it is the loving care of Jesus, who has been there as my Shield, my Refuge, my Guide, my Counselor, my Saviour, my Friend, my ALL... He is the same yesterday, today, and forever, so that means He will also be those things to you as He sees that you need them. We must daily Trust In, Cling To, Rely On, and Believe In HIm. That is THE most important gift anyone could give OR receive. May He stir your heart to want to know Him more.

2 comments:

Nathalie Thompson said...

Celita, your cut work never ceases to amaze me. I call them your "scissor drawings".

Come by my blog to pick up an award and pass it on!

Christine said...

Celita,

I just discovered your lovely blog from Nathalie Thompson's blog. Your blog is lovely and it is obvious that you are as well. I love the sentiment you share about your niece's birthday. My "baby" will be 17 on Friday and I am wondering where in the world all the years have gone.

I will be back to visit you again. I have to look on a map to see where you are in Italy. I have dear, dear friends in Napoli.

It has been very nice "meeting" you.

Blessings,
Christine