Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6, 2008: Papercut Scherenschnitte For Double Baby-Boy Shower Cards...


GRR-eat News 1

GRR-eat News 2



Today we went back to the base to partake in a double Baby-Boy shower... Actually my hubby and my friend's, Elaine's, hubby watched our kids so we could support our other two friends in this way. It was fun! We played games, won prizes, ate (always yummy), met new people, and gave gifts and watched them being opened. As soon as I arrived I started being myself, taking pictures of EVERYTHING of interest. Anyhow, these are the two cards I made for the event. I will post pictures of the shower soon, on my other site.

Congrats J and J and family!!! Congrats T and J and family!!! We are so excited for you!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Your papercutting is absolutely amazing! What beautiful work you do! I just happened upon your blog and was very impressed! God bless you!

姜堰23张 said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

perilloparodies said...

Thank you, Marianne. You are sweet to say so. Hope you will stop by again.

nylon fishing net said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized http://www.jsfishnet.com