Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December , 2008 Amore and Gioia Christmas Cards...


Amore ("Love" in Italian)

Gioia ("Joy" in Italian)




My friend, Roxy, who just opened a new hair salon, is putting together gift baskets that her customers can buy, and she asked me to make some cards to put in them. So, here are two of the four I plan to make.

I sat and thought of what Christmas means to me, in just one word, and these are two of the words that I knew had to be cut above the figure of Baby Jesus. What a "Wonderful, Counselor, Almighty God, The Everylasting Father, The Prince Of Peace..." I serve!!! Now to come up with two, or more, more. :-)

2 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

What a very neat idea. I'm liking it.

贵州信息港休闲游戏中心 said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!